Tuesday, January 8, 2013

First Draft of Werewolf Novel Completed

Luka by Sylwia Malon

I'm very happy to give you all a progress report on my new book. The working title is MY GIRLFRIEND BITES (But that could change). It's a young adult paranormal "romance" novel that is more BLOOD and CHOCOLATE (The book is better) mixed with Sam Raimi's EVIL DEAD rather than TWILIGHT. Humor and romance mixed in with a little blood and violence. We are talking werewolves people!

The first draft is done and clocks in at 95,650 words. I'm taking a month off to do rewrites on another book that I'm having some issues with before I start rewrites on the werewolf book. If all goes well, I hope to have the werewolf book out by April or May. But I promise to keep all of you posted on the blog.

What do you love about werewolf stories?


P.S.- If you wanna get up-to-the-minute info about my books, get exclusive stuff and offers, plus get the pampered-fan treatment, sign up for my awesome newsletter! Everyone on that list gets to hear about stuff first. Join today!

No comments:

Post a Comment