Tuesday, May 7, 2013

My First Ever Gif Interview



The brilliant book blogger Kate Tilton interviewed me on her blog today! What's cool about this interview is that I could only answer her questions using pictures instead of words. Kind of challenging but it was fun. For some reason my answer to the first question isn't animating so if you want to get the full answer to that one, right click save as and view it on your computer. That way the gif should animate correctly.

There's also a little teaser about my new young adult werewolf book My Girlfriend Bites. And if that's not a good enough reason, Kate is also giving away a paperback copy of Skid signed by yours truly along with some cool bookmark swag I'm throwing in.

1 comment:

  1. I loved this interview series! I'm so glad you enjoyed it too! :)

    ReplyDelete